The comprehensive treatment of scars mainly has 8 problems!
1. Pigmentation: For this problem, pigmented lasers and intense pulsed light can be selected for treatment, or the more popular lattice lasers can also be used (only to note that it is only used for the problem of old scar pigmentation) Role, not recommended for fresh scars).
In the treatment, the treatment parameters should be selected according to the depth of the pigment on the surface of the scar (the number of pigment cells on the surface of the scar and the depth of the scar where the pigment is located) and the length of the pigment formation. In particular, the parameters of the intense pulsed light should be selected. Shorter pulse widths and shorter wavelengths are beneficial for the therapeutic parameters of pigment cell absorption to avoid new pigmentation or even new scars.
2, the uneven surface of the scar: the first choice for this problem should be laser grinding. There are new types of ultra-pulsed CO2 lasers and helium neon lasers for laser grinding. Of course, lattice lasers should also belong to this class of lasers, but it is relatively less damaging and faster.
The new high-energy ultra-pulsed CO2 laser and helium neon laser in the mechanism of action use high-peak short-pulse technology, which enables the laser to maintain high peak energy during the entire short pulse period, accurately vaporize the scar tissue instantaneously, and affect the time of the scar tissue. Shorter than the thermal relaxation time to the surrounding tissue, it can minimize tissue thermal damage which is fundamentally different from previous ordinary CO2 lasers. The thermal effect of ultra-pulsed CO2 laser and helium neon laser on dermis can also cause dermis collagen to shrink, regenerate and remodel. From a certain point of view, laser grinding treatment of scars can make scars go in a better direction after trauma. development of.
3, scar traumatic problems: This is mainly seen in the skin bruises and foreign bodies such as coal formed by the explosion of traumatic tattoo, for this problem is mainly the use of Q-switched Nd: YAG laser treatment, lesion location is relatively deep, lesion volume Large lesions can be treated with an ultra-pulsed CO2 laser and surgery. The principle of laser treatment is the same as the therapeutic principle of pigment laser for Ota.
4. The problem of needle eye scars left after ordinary surgical suture: The method of laser grinding can completely solve the problem of the needle eye. As for the problem of the middle scar, it depends on the situation that there is no need for surgery. For fresh wounds, laser treatment and necessary NA therapy are recommended as soon as possible so that the eyelid scars disappear in the bud.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plasma cutter structure performance
- Plasma cutting machine works
- Pre-use plasma cutting machine operating proced...
- The advantages of plasma cutting machine
- Plasma cutting machine maintenance
- The basic principle of laser marking machine
- Laser Marker Features
- Fiber laser marking machine features
- Laser Marker Notes
- CO2 lasers are bulky, complex and difficult to ...