Fiber lasers fall into two major categories: continuous fiber lasers and pulsed fiber lasers. According to the power size: continuous 5W, 10W, 20W to 400W, 1000W or more; pulse 10W, 15W, 20W, 25W, 30W to 50W. Fiber laser marking machine is the most advanced laser marking device in the world today. It has the characteristics of good beam quality, small size, high speed, long working life, flexible installation and maintenance-free features. Widely used in integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, industrial bearings, watches, electronic and communications products, aerospace devices, various automotive parts, home appliances, hardware tools, molds, wire and cable, food packaging, jewelry, tobacco and military affairs, etc. Field graphics and text markings, as well as mass production line operations. Fiber laser, the latest international model, the most reliable structure, small size (about 410 * 200 * 270mm), low power consumption, no high voltage without large water cooling system (only about 300W), high beam quality, close to the ideal beam, USB interface output control, optical scanning galvanometer, high laser repetition frequency, high speed without distortion.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plasma cutter structure performance
- Plasma cutting machine works
- Pre-use plasma cutting machine operating proced...
- The advantages of plasma cutting machine
- Plasma cutting machine maintenance
- The basic principle of laser marking machine
- Laser Marker Features
- Laser Marker Notes
- CO2 laser treatment of traumatic facial scars
- CO2 lasers are bulky, complex and difficult to ...