Correctly and carefully install the torch and ensure that all parts are well-fitted to ensure that gas and cooling air flow. Installation Place all parts on a clean flannel to prevent dirt from sticking to the parts. Add appropriate lubricant to the O-ring, which is based on O-ring lightening.
Consumables should not be replaced after they have been completely damaged, because severely worn electrodes, nozzles, and swirl rings will create uncontrolled plasma arcs that can cause serious damage to the torch. Therefore, when the cutting quality is found to be reduced for the first time, the consumables should be checked in time.
The most common cause of torch damage
(1) torch collision.
(2) Destructive plasma arcs due to damage to consumables.
(3) Destructive plasma arc caused by dirt.
(4) Destructive plasma arc caused by loose parts.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plasma cutter structure performance
- Plasma cutting machine works
- Pre-use plasma cutting machine operating proced...
- The advantages of plasma cutting machine
- The basic principle of laser marking machine
- Laser Marker Features
- Fiber laser marking machine features
- Laser Marker Notes
- CO2 laser treatment of traumatic facial scars
- CO2 lasers are bulky, complex and difficult to ...